23 Kasım 2012 Cuma

Pumpkin Bread

To contact us Click HERE
Pin It
I couldn't let Fall past me by without baking anything with pumpkin; so, enter this pumpkin bread.  I quickly whipped up a batch and took a loaf over to the in laws for dinner this past weekend.  The bread had a great texture (dense and moist) however, I must admit that it was lacking pumpkin flavor.  The topping which I thought would be a streusel turned into this liquid mass that just sank into the bread once baked.  If anyone else has made this bread, from The Pastry Queen, feel free to leave me a comment on how it turned out for you.

If you're looking for other pumpkin goodies, here are a few that I made last season.

Pumpkin Streusel Muffins
Double Layer Pumpkin Cheesecake
Pumpkin Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting
Pecan Topped Pumpkin Pie
Pumpkin Whoopie Pies
Pumpkin Swirl Cheesecake
Pumpkin Snickerdoodles

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder