9 Kasım 2012 Cuma

ready... i hope

To contact us Click HERE
food * water * batteries * candles * radio sub pump checked * Christmas decorations stored in the crawl brought up in case electricity is lost and crawl space floods * patio and porch furniture brought in * gutters cleared and pup concerned becausethe weatherman said this about hurricane Sandythe heaviest RAIN will fall in the entire state of Delaware, southern NJ and Chester, Delaware, and Lancaster county in PA. The strongest winds will blow along the AC Expressway and north, and between Philadelphia County to Trenton. The worst storm surge and coastal erosion will be between Atlantic City and NYC. Cape May county will have terrible coastal flooding (Adam Joseph ~ meteorologist )And, since I didn't expect the Shasta Daisies blooming in my front garden would survive 65-80 mph winds for 18 hours, I cut them ALL.I think they are bright enough to light the house even if the lights go out.:) When I am afraid, I put my trust in youPsalm 56:3
In the dark of the midnight have I oft hid my face,While the storm howls above me, and there's no hiding place.'Mid the crash of the thunder, Precious Lord, hear my cry,Keep me safe till the storm passes by.
Many times Satan whispered, "There is no need to try,For there's no end of sorrow, there's no hope by and by"But I know Thou art with me, and tomorrow I'll riseWhere the storms never darken the skies.When the long night has ended and the storms come no more,Let me stand in Thy presence on the bright peaceful shore;In that land where the tempest, never comes, Lord, may IDwell with Thee when the storm passes by.
Till the storm passes over, till the thunder sounds no more,Till the clouds roll forever from the sky;Hold me fast, let me stand in the hollow of Thy hand,Keep me safe till the storm passes by. Till the Storm PassesBy, Mosie Lister ©1958
from my friend, Cheryl:
The Age-Long MinuteAmy Carmichael
Thou art the Lord who slept upon the pillow,Thou art the Lord who soothed the furious sea,What matter beating wind and tossing billowIf only we are in the boat with Thee?
Hold us quiet through the age-long minuteWhile Thou art silent, and the wind is shrill:Can the boat sink while Thou, dear Lord, art in it;Can the heart faint that waiteth on Thy will? 


~***~Sadly, Hurricane Sandy caused us to cancel a planned trip to up-state NY for a special occasion.Our grandson, Ryan, asked his parents a few weeks ago if he could be baptized.  After sharing his reasons and understanding of a believer baptism, his parents gave their consent.
The LORD bless you and keep you; the LORD make his face shine on you and be gracious to you; the LORD turn his face toward you and give you peace.”’– Numbers 6:24-26

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder