9 Kasım 2012 Cuma

Change of Plans

To contact us Click HERE
We had planned to make the 6-hour drive north to visit our daughter in New York but instead will be cleaning out the gutters and storing away outdoor furniture this weekend in anticipation of hurricane Sandy should she decide to smack into New Jersey.~*~Sharing a collection of recent Photoswith no purpose ~ just because I like themeach with autumns warm glow basket of pears coffee containers where we have dinner most eveningslittle green apples sunrise last week kitchen table orange moth sniffing the wind snortingand though my schnauzer sometimes looks like a mean bad-boy, he seldom does anything to qualify for...
one of my favorite blogs...about dogs doing, well, shameful things.I just shake my head and smile at some of the trouble they cause and how we just keep on loving them anyway.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder