7 Aralık 2012 Cuma

Best Buds

To contact us Click HERE
Friday afternoon I picked up our oldest granddaughter, Keri then her sweet friend, Annika, for a weekend full of fun activities.  These adorable little girls were a delight and had my heart smiling continually as I listened and watched their interaction.Anni is the granddaughter of my very dear friend of 28 years.Our kids grew up together and are close friends.Now, the children of our kids are growing up together and forming sweet friendships.After getting PopPop and Jared, our first stop was McDonald's for dinner and giggles. Even at 9-years old, the girls still had fun climbing and sliding in the Playland gym.Next it was to our local high school to see a delightful production of Annie followed by ice-cream sundaes with all the toppings at home.It was a late night, but Keri and Anni were up early and helped me make a pancake and sausage breakfast with tea in their own birthday-month tea cups. (The girls are 20 days apart in age) Heaven knows why the kids are all fascinated about our crawl space.  They couldn't resist helping PopPop bring up boxes and boxes of Christmas decorations. Then it was outside to gather leaves... again.  Our yard did not look like we already spent days raking/blowing/hauling leaves to the front curb, so Jared, Keri and Anni helped PopPop gather more for the leaf collection trucks coming this week.It didn't take much coaxing from Keri and Anni for me to get out my childhood Barbie dolls. The girls played for a couple of hours on my bed enjoying the same dolls I played with at their age.There were also pots of tea with cream and sugar cubes, art work created, Mad Libs to chuckle over and hours of chatter. More Ice-cream, the Muppet's Christmas Carol movie and finally bedtime.Our church has two campus's and this morning we will attend church at their campus and then enjoy a fellowship lunch together after service.I haven't done one ounce of decorating yet but I sure did enjoy every moment with these two cuties.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder