12 Aralık 2012 Çarşamba

Happy 3rd Birthday, Cambrie Noelle

To contact us Click HERE
Cambrie LOVES Minnie Mouse!So for her Birthday I made her a hat.The pattern is from Repeat Crafter Methis little 3-year old sweetie melts my heartpeeking in the window
 It was a rainy, chilly afternoon when Jared and I met Jamie and the kids at the Pop Shop
to celebrate Cambrie's birthday in the quaint town of Collingswood, New Jersey.
A few years ago, Bobby Flay arrived at the Pop Shop for a Grilled Cheese Throwdown.

 big bowls of ice-cream made everyone happy
 and there might have been some noisy children too...
even in the rain the streets were beautiful

~*~

When Ella stopped coming for childcare back in September, I told her I would take her to our church's Living Nativity.  So, that is what we did Saturday night. I told her afterward we could go to Friendly's for dinner and ice-cream sundaes.  Much to my surprise, she wanted to head back to my house where we spent a couple of hours playing together in the nursery,  She made me lots of plates of play food, played dress-up and read an American Girl magazine to me.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder