8 Temmuz 2012 Pazar

Where from here?

To contact us Click HERE
Alton Brown is still on Twitter, having not been eaten by the deadly social media cootie. Psst, Alton now that you're on Twitter, you are a micro-blogger... just thought you should know. ;)

Anyway, Monday evening AB tweeted about the status of his revamped website:

Again, this made me wonder what, how, where, when, etc to do with this site. It is at all possible that AB's improved site will, again, fall victim to not being updated regularly or other problems of the past. I still receive emails from people with questions about food, equipment, Good Eats, events, etc. Therefore, keeping this site updated and operating still would help others.

However, it may be slow going and sparse in the transitional phase, only 3 more Good Eats episodes to review, the book tour isn't until October, and AB only will be in a few specials like Next Food Network Star.

In a way, I hope this site showed Alton the need to get his message out to his fans with a better method that he currently had with his own website. If that's true, I am a little sad I didn't get to help him do that for his own site.

Anyway, I would love to hear from the loyal readers was I re-invent this site. What's been your favorite part(s)? What is something I must keep doing no matter the new direction? Your input is important.


What do you like about the site?








Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder