5 Temmuz 2012 Perşembe

Your True Fans Love You, Alton!

To contact us Click HERE
I awoke to some extremely disconcerting tweets from Alton Brown thismorning.  Apparently a low-life bunglehole decided to create a Twitteraccount trying to pass itself (I'm using "it" because this scum is notworthy of being considered human) as AB's wife.  In his replies back tothis frog-toed nutjob, it was very clear the event rattled AB.  Sincethe offender's account is now gone, there's not a trace of what wastweeted.

Not really knowing what happened overnight I,too, wasjust saddened and upset by AB's tweets to this creep.  Immediately, mymothering instincts kicked in and I wanted to show AB support anyway Icould.  Right now, if he's off Twitter for good, then he won't see thegood and supportive things many, many of his true and admiring fanshave sent.  I sent AB a virtual hug in one and this:

READ MORE

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder