25 Haziran 2012 Pazartesi

A funny thing happened at the Serve and Protect event

To contact us Click HERE
Last Thursday's Serve and Protect event for the Tennessee Aquarium was my 13th Alton Brown event. Yeah, lucky 13. I'm not that superstitious, however after the whole summer of AB being on Twitter and crap with things there, and reason for writing and flack he received for the Fanifesto, I was a bit nervous attending this one.

The evening started off with an odd incident. I was in the Aquarium's office purchasing a copy of Good Eats 3 to beat the rush later at the gift shop and after securing said copy I turned to exit the room. At that moment, a group of people came through the room from the stairwell. As I turned, I almost ran into one them. Then I realized it was Jim, Alton's assistant. He stepped back and I stepped forward and at that moment I looked up to see none other than Mr. Brown looking right at me!

He looked a bit surprised. And I know I did as well. He said, "After you." I giggled and and said, "Are you sure you want me to go in front of you?"He tipped his head, extended his arm and said, "Yes ma'am." I giggled like a schoolgirl and went ahead of him and the group. As I thought about it, I wasn't certain if Alton didn't know me or was just surprised that we ran into each other in the office. I know I was extremely surprised.

FIND OUT THE REST HERE!

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder