19 Haziran 2012 Salı

Toni and Joe

To contact us Click HERE
I knew this day would be a very special one because the two individuals joining hands and hearts together are very special.  This was the day Toni and Joe exchange their vows to one another to be there for each other in all capacities for the rest of their lives.
Photo Source: Unknown from facebook
Photo Source: Unknown from facebook
Photo Source: Unknown from facebook
Photo Source: Unknown from facebook
Photo Source: Unknown from facebook
Joe and his lovely mother and with his brideTHE RECEPTION My brother, Frank and I.                                My cousin Karen & sister, Carol (Mother of the Bide)

 Cousin Caroline and husband, Jim.  Cousin Karen and husband John My brother and wife, Arlene;  Arlene's sister Phyllis &amp David;  Arlene & her mom.
(Phyllis and I went all through school together) Nephew, Tom with his sweet wife, Lori and two little girls, Amanda and Amy along with Lori's parents.Tommy is Toni's brother and filled in for her late dad, George. Adorable nieces and nephews Our kids... AJ with his son, Jared; AJ & Erin; Joshua & Jamie; Jared & Abbey
Our daughter, Jamie So much fun with each of the kids!  My feet and heart danced all night!

 Arlene and I both brought our cameras and had a dueling-good time taking photos of each other.(most were out-of-focus because we were laughing so much)My beloved looking dashing in his purple shirt and bow tie
Heartfelt wishes
 Toni & Joe
we love you guys so much!

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder