20 Haziran 2012 Çarşamba

Who Knew

To contact us Click HERE
It was excited to learn a few months ago, on Twitter, that Alton Brown is Whovian... while I was giddy. And just a recent as Monday, Alton tweeted about some things about favorite Doctors etc.  Well, all of this, came together in an idea to give AB something Dr. Who related item.

Just about every time I see him, I bring a small gift.  Usually just something as a little token of thanks.  However, this time I had a major stroke of genius.  Since I'm a knitter and one of his favorite Doctors is number 4, I just had to make a scarf.  I've wanted to knit one for a few years but didn't really have a reason to do it--until now.So I headed over to a website that carefully recreated patterns from the show.  I selected the original, season 12 version to make and began a 55 hour labor to make this 11 foot replica.

Keep reading and see AB with the scarf, go here!

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder