13 Mayıs 2012 Pazar

Think on These Things #10 Abundance

To contact us Click HERE
 The abundant blooms on my lilac bush this year reminded me of theabundant blessing the Lord pours into my life. The profuse sweet fragrance also lifted my thoughts heavenward 
~~Linking to Scripture Thursday @Little Birdie BlessingsHas God impressed on your heart somethingspecial this week?
Was there a Scripture verse, a song, a quote, apoem or an encouraging word that came your way and caused you to pause.
I'd love for you to share.
Here's how:
Please link directly to your post, NOT yourblog.
Provide a link back in your post to this 
Think on These Things
or you can include the
Think on These Things
button by copying and pasting the code belowonto your post (while in html not compose)

 With a Grateful Prayer and a Thankful Heart

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder