13 Mayıs 2012 Pazar

Think on These Things # 9 I Will Rise

To contact us Click HERE
I have to say what a blessing it had been to me to read each of the posts linked to Think on These Things each week.  When I decided to begin this weekly meme, I thought that even if no one ever participated, I would share something that the Lord laid on my heart that week.  Kind of like between Him and me.I didn't expect the sweet blessings I would have visiting each of you that share here.It is really special and I thank you!This past Easter Sunday at church as we celebrated the resurrection of Jesus, we sang the song by Chris Tomlin titled, I Will Rise. When we finished singing, I whispered to John,'This is it.  This is what God wants me to think on this week'.
Because Jesus overcame death and provided the way to forgiveness, I too, will one day rise to be where He is and to the place He has gone ahead to prepare for me.
The words that really filled my heart were to imagine that one day, He will call my name.  My name.  I will hear Him call my name and I will rise to Him.wow!I Will Rise
There's a peace I've come to know Though my heart and flesh may fail There's an anchor for my soul I can say "It is well" 
Jesus has overcome And the grave is overwhelmed The victory is won He is risen from the dead 
[Chorus:] And I will rise when He calls my name No more sorrow, no more pain I will rise on eagles' wings Before my God fall on my knees And rise I will rise 
There's a day that's drawing near When this darkness breaks to light And the shadows disappear And my faith shall be my eyes 
Jesus has overcome And the grave is overwhelmed The victory is won He is risen from the dead 
[Chorus:] And I will rise when He calls my name No more sorrow, no more pain I will rise on eagles' wings Before my God fall on my knees And rise I will rise 
And I hear the voice of many angels sing, "Worthy is the Lamb" And I hear the cry of every longing heart, "Worthy is the Lamb" 
[Chorus:] And I will rise when He calls my name No more sorrow, no more pain I will rise on eagles' wings Before my God fall on my knees And rise I will rise
~~Has God impressed on your heart something special this week?
Was there a Scripture verse, a song, a quote, a poem or an encouraging word that came your way and caused you to pause.
I'd love for you to share.
Here's how:
Please link directly to your post, NOT your blog.
Provide a link back in your post to this Think on These Things
or you can include the
Think on These Things
button by copying and pasting the code below onto your post (while in html not compose)
 With a Grateful Prayer and a Thankful Heart

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder